Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion

Your opinion

What do you think?

Layered PSD.
    Flattened PSD with bleed.
    Flattened PSD cropped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hourproof.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	39430  
    Last edited by Josh; 13 Aug 2008 at 04:35 PM.

2. One day I will fit back in those pants!!

3. I think your attachment is busted. (wait, it works if I right click>download. The preview is busted WTF)

I like the color scheme and basic layout, though. The guitar strings to circuit diagram thing is a neat idea.

I'd say either push the design elements flush against the edge of the image, or pull 'em in a bit and have a little blank space around the border. The guitar's fine either way.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 13 Aug 2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: i hope that your address is located in the middle of the street
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Speaking of which, Yeller... lots of attachments on the school of drawing thread weren't working for me. What's your opinion on this?

I didn't realize there was suppose to be an attachment to this thread... Josh, I don't see anything

ahh, the boss hates me template was to blame... I see it now, not digging the powder blue color for the letters (hurts my eyes). Background color is pleasant though. Overall design is neat.
    Last edited by Jason; 13 Aug 2008 at 04:20 PM.

5. I like the borderless design and layout very much. I am trying to envision it in my hand the size of a business card and I fear the color scheme might make the contact info difficult to read. My suggestion is to alter the color of the text only for the contact info so it jumps out a touch more than the rest.

Here is a psd. The colours in the jpg/web browser look like butthole.

This is for a business card btw... I got the stuff as close to the edge as possible without being in the danger zone.
    Last edited by Josh; 13 Aug 2008 at 04:26 PM.

7. Cases like that I'd recommend just bleeding the design way over the edge, so that any irregularities in cutting will just get snipped right off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Ahh, yeah the colors don't bleed as much on the psd.

Looks good, only thing I would suggest is possibly making your name and title a little bigger then the contact info... or different in some way. I know making it bigger would throw off your design a bit though.

I did. I uploaded the version without the bleed because it would confuse people. Want me to send you the full layered image?

10. the blue is much more brilliant in the psd. looks grate.