Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Slam Tennis Season 10

looooooool
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

It's Open Time! Too bad DelPo isn't around to defend.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

3. I don't think he would've repeated. I'm going all day Tuesday (8/31) (both the day and night sessions - night time I'll be in the Heineken Club Suite).

He might have. He's good. Glad he just got surgery instead of finishing out a mediocre season.

I'm not going to bother with round 1 this year. I was thinking of going on Tuesday, but I just don't care enough about seeing the young americans get thrashed and other less than stellar matchups especially if I'm going to be by myself. I'm going on labor day monday with some friends, that's probably the only day. My birthday is Wednesday.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Safina down in a pretty miserable display with flashes of ability vs. Hantuchova, a player Safina's beaten a few times this season.

Soderling taken to 5...Cool.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Dang. The Kendrick/Monfils match was pretty fucking rad. Too bad Kendrick fell apart in set 5 up a break.

Tough section there for Monfils. Andreev, Tipsarevic, Rocchus, and then Roddick too.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

lol wow just caught myself on tv from last year while they were highlighting dent's 5 setter.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Too bad the Direct TV multiple feeds is only for the day session. I would've loved to see the Hewitt match.

Holy shit! Azarenka straight up COLLAPSED on court today and got taken off in a wheelchair!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/tenni...qM?photo_num=7

Because of a concussion?!
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Yeah, saw that. Bizarre.

Andy Roddick is playing like a guy seriously thinking about hanging it up.