Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Slam Tennis Season 10

Pretty poor all around from the up and coming challengers. Tonight's match was fun to attend with Federer. My friend scored us courtside box seats at the end, about 5 rows up from the court. 6 seats to my left were Gavin Rosdale and Gwen Stefani, and in a private box behind me was Braylon Edwards.

Federer is sick. It's amazing how much bigger his right arm is than his left btw.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post

Federer is sick. It's amazing how much bigger his right arm is than his left btw.
    That's not from tennis.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Pretty poor all around from the up and coming challengers. Tonight's match was fun to attend with Federer. My friend scored us courtside box seats at the end, about 5 rows up from the court. 6 seats to my left were Gavin Rosdale and Gwen Stefani, and in a private box behind me was Braylon Edwards.

Yeah - when I was playing competitively, my right forearm was 2x the size of my left.

Find me!

Full photos are on the facebook album. Federer is just so sick.

We actually had better seats than that. The usher originally took us to a box a little farther off-center but we figured it out before the fed match.

I hope to god Federer continues to plow his way through his significantly more difficult draw to face Rafa.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 10 Sep 2010 at 02:21 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. Great pics, you lucky dog.

I was so annoyed that ESPN chose to show the horrid Stosur-Clijsters match when the Verdasco-Ferrer five-set thriller was going on, I emailed them and let them know about it, which I'm sure was the talk of the network.

Youzhny looks like Chris O'Donnell. He's 7-4 career vs Nadal, so he's got a chance....?

It'll be quite an accomplishment if Federer manages to win the whole thing; he'd have to take out Soderling, Djokovic, and Nadal during the same week.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

Isner's having a hell of a match against Cilic.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

espn3 is great.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Direct TV with -> you can choose from 6 courts is great.

9. this is bullshit Andy

10. Yeah. Hoping Andy can pull out another major before retiring. Not looking good.