Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Slam Tennis Season 10

Nothin crazy yet. Blake's match had a few stellar games (4-4 2nd set for instance) but nothing too serious. Night matches oughta be a breeze. Opening ceremonies are so boring, I dunno why anyone would want to stay for them or even watch them. I didn't.

I am rooting for Venus and Andy just so I may get to see Federer at the day session on Friday.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Venus is in big trouble.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

3. let's go Andy

Roddick

Yeah I guess so. That final against Federer was sweet.

This match ought to be over really, really fast.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. Opening ceremonies are gay shit confirmed.

I thought the match with Blake was actually the best of the day. Some real nice rallies in that one. Blake still sucks, though. First win for him since June.

awful. How is he still in the top 32?

OK so with all this talk about Isner I can't wait to see him again. He didn't make me too impressed last time.

I can't wait to go so I can hear all the tennis with none of the commentary.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

7. Seriously, ESPN putting both Macenroes together on the set is just too much to take.

The key to a great commentating team is having different personalities that balance each other out, not a pair of guys who are near clones of each other's broadcasting style.

Safin's career is over. Santoro's looks like it's coming to an end as well.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Really sad seeing Santoro go. I know he was 36 so I mean, it's past time, but the guy was really entertaining because he played very unorthodox. Different from the big servers and the big hitters.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Safin was the man for sure. According to legend, he's broken something like 300 racquets in his career.

I was trying to find video of the time he mooned the French Open crowd but couldn't track anything down.