Thread: 25% off and used Wii, DS, GC or GBA game at GameStop

1. 25% off and used Wii, DS, GC or GBA game at GameStop

Just print this off and take it in to your local GameStop. Limit of 3 games per transaction and it's good until 8/21/08.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user1_pic1780_1218810577.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	39568  
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. If anyone can find a copy of MGS: Twin Snakes for GC, pick it up for me plzzzzzzzzzzz.

3. I think I saw one around here a little while ago but it was in one of those generic GS cases with no manual.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I think I saw one around here a little while ago but it was in one of those generic GS cases with no manual.
    That's fine,I don't need box/manual as long as both discs are in decent condition. CHECK FOR ME PLZ I<3U4EVAR

5. I'll look into it here in the next couple of days.

6. Thank you sir!

7. So is this stackable with the Edge/GS card discounts to make it 35% off or is that too good to be true?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

8. Every coupon should always be stackable with the edge card.