Thread: Gemini Division

1. Film Gemini Division

Quote Originally Posted by AICN
    NBC.com just launched a new Web series called "Gemini Division." It stars supercute Rosario Dawson ("Men in Black 2," "Clerks 2") as a hot New York cop who stumbles on a super-secret organization that may or may not be grinding out evil replicants.

It's an extra-talky affair from Brent Friedman, who scripted "Mortal Kombat 2" before he moved on to the 2002 UPN Forest Whitaker version of "The Twilight Zone" and "Star Trek: Enterprise."

These will come flinging at us in five minute chunks. The first two chucks arrived today:
    I checked it out and its not too bad. The first episode is a bit talky like they said, but the ending grabs you ... literally.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37985

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. keep on shinin', nbc

"We're sorry, but the requested clip is not available in your country."

edit: I could easily bypass their bullshit restrictions with ssh tunnelling (which I sometimes do with hulu, since that and nbc.com property detect regular web proxies) but for the most part it just ain't worth the effort
    Last edited by cka; 18 Aug 2008 at 10:58 PM.

3. I have no idea what ssh tunneling is, but it sounds difficult.

And yeah, fuck you NBC and your country blocking bullshit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Doesn't Dawson get involved with a lot of stuff like this? I remember there was some funnybook recently that was basically tracing her likeness and crediting her on the cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I'd trace her likeness.

All night long.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.