Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Stargate: Universe

1. teeeee veeeee sciennnnnnnnce ficccccccctttttiiioooooooonnnnnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. FIREFLY WAS AMAZING
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. keeeeep tellliinnnnnnggggg youuurrrsseeellllllffff thaaaaaatttttt

Actually, I quite like a few of the episodes. Not every one was brilliant though, and the movie was a dog!

I will never, ever forgive Whedon for Alien Resurrection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. YOU FOOL! It was flawless as a series. A masterpiece. Battlestar Gallactica completely ripped off their space-style shaky cam footage when showing the reavers or the outlaws doing shit up there. The alliance was all still cam, though. I bet you didn't even notice! You finger wagging rube!

The movie was meh, okay. Fan service.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Furthermore, SYFY can seriously go fuck themselves if they think I'm paying $39.99 for "Season 1.0" and $44.99 for "Season 1.5", bringing the grand total (@ Best Buy, anyway) to $84.98 for 18 fucking episodes.

6. BATTLESTAR DID IT THOUGH!

7. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Furthermore, SYFY can seriously go fuck themselves if they think I'm paying $39.99 for "Season 1.0" and $44.99 for "Season 1.5", bringing the grand total (@ Best Buy, anyway) to $84.98 for 18 fucking episodes.
    $44.99 for the entire first season on amazon.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in