Page 14 of 329 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Cooking: TNL!

1. I bought some goat cheese, which I love, but I don't have any ways to use it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

2. What kind of goat cheese?

3. Grilled flat iron steak and grilled corn.

Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    I bought some goat cheese, which I love, but I don't have any ways to use it. Does anybody have any suggestions?
    Cut into strips and make mozzarella sticks out of it.

I swear it sounds weird but is truly a great thing.
    Boo, Hiss.

Grilled chicken is excellent topped with a slice of goat cheese. Add some fresh basil, too. It's also good with apples and other fruit.

6. Well what kind of goat cheese are we talking about? That's like saying, "hey I got some cow cheese what should I do with it?"

7. I haven't had goat cheese since I was 8. Iron Chef America just had a goat cheese battle on the other night. Bobby lost to some french guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. It's goat cheese with garlic and herbs. It has to be a savory application. Can you guys elaborate with the grilled chicken/steak? Just cook it and top it with the goat cheese?

Yeah. But seriously, my favorite way to eat good cheese is on top of good bread or crackers.

10. Let's talk about yeast for a second.