Page 322 of 329 FirstFirst ... 308318320321322323324326 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3284

Thread: Let's Cooking: TNL!

1. It's finally cooling down here, so it's time to get the slow cooker out! Just made an awesome and pretty healthy chilli using blackbeans, quinoa, sweet potato and pulled chicken as the main ingredients.

Anyone have any favorite slow cooker recipes?

What are some good spices to buy? I'm covered for Indian and Chili

3. You should be good to go, then.
    Boo, Hiss.

That will eventually get old

5. No, I mean if you're set for Indian spicing then you should have all the spices you need. Maybe list what you've got and I can tell you where the holes are. Remember that spices are only good for about a year.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I try to keep on hand obviously kosher salt, a really good whole black peppercorn, Cumin, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, chili powder, a good hungarian paprika, and a good smoked paprika. I fucking love good real paprika. We also tend to have a garam masala pre-mix, and some old bay.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    old bay.
    My nigga.

8. I have an absurd spice rack from being a chef - i.e. $200 bottles of balsamic, weird apple vinegars from solarium systems, barrel aged everything, etc. Most of the time, though, I'm just reaching for onion powder, garlic powder, basil, rosemary, crushed red pepper, smoked paprika, whatever vinegar is handy, and liquid smoke.
    Boo, Hiss.

Rebecca would probably fight you for those vinegars.

10. They're super good, but not for use at home. Like, 3 drops to finish a dish. We used an atomizer or eye dropper at the restaurant.

Oh, and everyone should have a bottle of really expensive olive oil. A little splash to finish a dish on your plate, and a pinch of flake salt to make almost anything better. Under no circumstances should you use it in a pan.
    Boo, Hiss.