Page 7 of 329 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Cooking: TNL!

1. You gotta tuck that shit in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Fine fine. The fryer. Or the Frier.

Error: Most people use an outdoor propane fryer. You can get them at Lowes/Home Depot for cheap enough, but factor in the price for oil... you need at least a few gallons of it (peanut oil, typically).

I would love to fry my turkey, but I do not want to spend $80 on accessories to cook $5 of meat. I'll probably pick up that smoker tonight... I expect delicious times. I already have a bag of hickory chunks, so the only thing I'll need to get are briquettes (I hear that lump coal, which I already have, doesn't work as well for smoking).

4. Like Tones said frying a turkey is very costly. A couple gallons of peanut oil is gonna' set your back at least $50 and chances are high you're not going to use that oil again quickly enough for it to go to any other use. And it's really rather dangerous to be fucking around with 5 gallons of screaming hot oil. TRUST ME.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    the friar

6. Exactly Ramon....where do you stuff the turkey in that thing?

7. What do you think goatse was trying to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. You mean, "succeeded at five minutes prior", right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I haven't posted a dessert pic in awhile. I'm finally off the breakfast duty and back to cranking out yummies and experimenting.

My boss asked me to do some mini tiramisu, so this time around I made some tiramisu towers. I made my lady finger batter and piped em out into cookie shapes and baked em off. Then soaked each cookie in strong coffee. The tiramisu filling was made with Kahula. I think I got some nice layer action going with such a small tower.

p.s that mixer in the BG is a piece of shit. I think we have went thru 3 of em in less than a year, plus they are loud as hell. Avoid Viking mixers.

10. those look yummy. Kahlúa... interesting.