Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What Should I Major In?

1. What Should I Major In?

So what are your guys opinions...I'm pretty terrible at math and the hard sciences but I am awesome at english, history, and the social sciences.

I'm thinking Philosophy, Sociology, or Political Science...and maybe a minor in econ or Buisness admin...International relations sounds interesting too.

2. is that an all black university?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Major in fucking off.

4. Why don't you major in whatever the hell you are interested rather then asking a message board that doesn't give a shit what you do?

5. Get a PhD.

Playa hatin' Degree.

6. i think he just wants a pat on the back for getting into a good ivy league school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. Eh, I'm in my third year and don't really know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm on for psychology but I don't know if I want to go clinical/grad school with it. I love it, which is why I'm studying it, but whatever. I'll figure out my career at some point.

It's your first year. Take a bunch of classes in different fields, you'll find something.

8. It's Brown, major in POOPOO, lolololawfulrawwwwwdalalalaffallafel.
    Donk

cheese making imo

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Major in fucking off.
    Agreed, apply to FU for early admission.