Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Crashers Official Thread

Get points. Its a lot of fun.

2. I'll definitely be picking it up this weekend. I want to muster up some cash for Mercenaries 2, but I should be able to find an extra $20.

3. Yeah, I just lost about 5 hours playing this damn game with a bunch of different guys from here. Watched Mardin and Cap get like 6500 and 8000XP on the catfish level on insane.

Anyone who doesn't buy this because its $15 is a fool.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

note: the kiss achievement does not have to be done in one run through.

5. The arena achievement is going to be annoying.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I don't think I'm going to do that one. Or the food eating one.

With a few people who know what they're doing you can grab all the shit in this game fairly quickly. I'm excited by the prospect of Cap powerlevelling some fool up so we can make a proper attempt at insane.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

BTW I would have found the key sword before all of you if I finished my cardinal run through tonight.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't think I'm going to do that one. Or the food eating one.
    Yeah, fuck All You Can Quaff. "Mash the button as fast as you can for a ridiculously long period of time" has never been fun. (I'll admit it was well-used in MGS4 though... specifically because they didn't try to present it as fun.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    If you play as the Alien Hominid and pick up the pitchfork at the beginning of the game you have to stick with it forever.

Like me
    Shit, I was wondering what that was about. This game needs a patch. Now.

I think your stats will change if you pick up different weapons but the graphic stays the same.
    I don't think so. Any time I try to grab something out of the weapons frog I get a NO symbol.