Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Crashers Official Thread

1. Cow, you still got a spot in your 11pm est group?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

2. i'd like to get in on this. will download tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Alright well we found the problem with the game. The online co-op isn't buggy per se but there's been a lot of disconnects, and if you fail a stage your game session ends.

It's too bad because the game itself is fucking rad as hell.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Just about every beat-em-up I've ever played lets you run with a quick double-tap.
    I can only imagine that it was done this way keep controller bitching to a minimum. It's hard to double-tap on an analog stick and no one in their right mind wants to use the 360's dpad (without a sandpaper mod at least).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    if you fail a stage your game session ends.
    !?

6. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    I can only imagine that it was done this way keep controller bitching to a minimum. It's hard to double-tap on an analog stick and no one in their right mind wants to use the 360's dpad (without a sandpaper mod at least).
    I dunno, Streets of Rage 2 worked fine for me, and that one has a few characters whose offense relies entirely on running moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    !?
    Your game session also appears to end once you finish a chapter.

Yeah it's dropping people a lot. Apparently it's a big problem all over.

Also the Quick Game feature hasn't worked for me at all yet. It always shows up as "game session no longer available" and twice it froze my system.

So, I don't know. The game itself is incredibly awesome and is in a tie with Braid for my fav. xbla game of 2008, buuuut, these online troubles need fixing. I blame it on Microsoft.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 27 Aug 2008 at 04:34 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Yeah I couldn't get into an online game at all when I tried earlier.

Kept getting the "game session is no longer available" error.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    All You Can Quaff is painful.
    Not if you use the Rock Band drums to play it.

creating a match and inviting your friends gets you into a game but yeah, we've had all those troubles.

Cap and I weren't having much trouble. It may just be server problems because everyone on the goddamn planet probably got this game.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Your game session also appears to end once you finish a chapter.

Yeah it's dropping people a lot. Apparently it's a big problem all over.

Also the Quick Game feature hasn't worked for me at all yet. It always shows up as "game session no longer available" and twice it froze my system.

So, I don't know. The game itself is incredibly awesome and is in a tie with Braid for my fav. xbla game of 2008, buuuut, these online troubles need fixing. I blame it on Microsoft.
    I really hope there is a patch to fix these problems ASAP as the game really is awesome.