Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: Bring it on bitches...

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by PaCrappa
    Zidane, I think I misunderstood your mentioning me being "right like the others" or something to that effect. If you mean right like the other dudes that have no problem with another guy being obsessed with what another guy's obsessed with, cool. I hope I'm right like those guys.

Pa

You are, don't think you're not. I think very highly of you, you know.

2. Since everybody chimed in on this thread, I'd just like to say... Zidane... I see you're playing MMX4, 5, and 6. Rock on!! I really wish Capcom would make an anime out of the X series after witnessing the kick-ass cut scenes in X4...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

3. Originally posted by SearchManX
    I see you're playing MMX4, 5, and 6. Rock on!!
    HA!

Puns aside, moving on...

4. Originally posted by MechDeus
    HA!

Puns aside, moving on...
    LOL.. I didn't notice my own pun!
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by SearchManX
    Since everybody chimed in on this thread, I'd just like to say... Zidane... I see you're playing MMX4, 5, and 6. Rock on!! I really wish Capcom would make an anime out of the X series after witnessing the kick-ass cut scenes in X4...

Yeah, and I couldn't be enjoying it more!! I haven't played MGS2 in 2-3 days, and it's wonderful(although I'm starting to get the urge to play it again soon). I'm getting FFX on Saturday, so that day's gonna rock. As you so happily put it.......rock on as well!!!

6. Damn, I can't believe this thread is still going.

7. yo Eric, when are you going back to Univ. Pinball.
    not sure, my car'll be fixed in like 2 weeks so im gonna start going more, ill PM you when i figure it out, and Captain too so we can play some games, that a really nice arcade with some classics, wish i had one like that around Newark.

8. Originally posted by Despair
    Damn, I can't believe this thread is still going.

2 words, 1 abbreviation describes this thread.

TR!

9. Originally posted by Despair
    Damn, I can't believe this thread is still going.
    It doesn't need to (and it won't) What needed to be said, has been said. If anyone wants to continue different discussions spawne from this, use the PM