Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring it on bitches...

zidane747 Guest

Bring it on bitches...

I just got a call from my pal Shawn telling me that he's holding a MGS2 tournament at his house. He's been planning this for weeks now. The tournament consists of questions about the whole game(range from easy to hard), to multiple tasks(like reciting whole parts of the game), then finally the bread and butter: we'll have our PS2's side by side with our own TV's, and we'll see who can beat MGS2 first. The winner will get the MGS2 Trailer E3 DVD(I think he got it off of eBay) AND the European Edition(with additional content and modes not found in the U.S. rev). The items are his, in mint condition, and he'll gladly give them to the winner. There will be 10 contestants(all of which who know a hell of a lot about MGS2, supposedly), and are the hardest of the hardcore in terms of MGS2(think my level of insanity). I'm well-respected and revered about my insane MGS2 knowledge and skills, so this tournament should be a great place to show off. There will also be betting on who will win the tournament(I just hope I get a piece of the prize money!!). This is it boys, my calling; a MGS2 master is being summoned; it's time. Wish me luck. Let's rock.....

BTW, tournament is tomorrow. Let's get hot.

2. Re: Bring it on bitches...

Originally posted by zidane747

Let's get hot.
    That's "Let's get sweaty".

3. You're starting to seriously wear on my nerves.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Mode7
    You're starting to seriously wear on my nerves.

What, I can't announce this great thing? I'm sorry that you don't like my obsession with MGS2, but nobody told you to post did they?

Regus:No, it's not. I got it from MIB II.

5. MGS2 Tournament???

Honestly Zidane, You got too much time on your hands, and thats seriously affecting you. I can joke about MGS2 here, but its getting too much.

Put your attention on something else man.

6. What, I can't announce this great thing?
    Great? It's sad. And I could care less about it, though I do hope you lose.

Your topics tend to be little more than an excuse to mention MGS2, and I can't imagine that I'm the only one who's had more than their fill. A little variety, if you would.

7. A whole tournament based on a single-player game. Lame.

8. *hits zid with a folding chair*
    How's that for variety?

btw, I think the tournament is a neat idea - for MGS2, ehhhhhh....

but a tournament for something more my tastes would sound brilliant, so I'm guessing you're feeling the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Re: Bring it on bitches...

Originally posted by zidane747
    I just got a call from my pal Shawn telling me that he's holding a MGS2 tournament at his house. He's been planning this for weeks now. The tournament consists of questions about the whole game(range from easy to hard), to multiple tasks(like reciting whole parts of the game), then finally the bread and butter: we'll have our PS2's side by side with our own TV's, and we'll see who can beat MGS2 first. The winner will get the MGS2 Trailer E3 DVD(I think he got it off of eBay) AND the European Edition(with additional content and modes not found in the U.S. rev). The items are his, in mint condition, and he'll gladly give them to the winner. There will be 10 contestants(all of which who know a hell of a lot about MGS2, supposedly), and are the hardest of the hardcore in terms of MGS2(think my level of insanity). I'm well-respected and revered about my insane MGS2 knowledge and skills, so this tournament should be a great place to show off. There will also be betting on who will win the tournament(I just hope I get a piece of the prize money!!). This is it boys, my calling; a MGS2 master is being summoned; it's time. Wish me luck. Let's rock.....

BTW, tournament is tomorrow. Let's get hot.

virginity sucks.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

10. Originally posted by Hero

but a tournament for something more my tastes would sound brilliant, so I'm guessing you're feeling the same.
    THE ZELDA CHALLENGE!!!

....eh, this is just as pointless.