Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DS L & R Buttons

1. DS L & R Buttons

Anybody else having problems with their L or R buttons on their DS? My L button doesn't work anymore and my R button works usually but sometimes doesn't. Both my bro and a friend of mine are having problems with em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Nintendo DS

I don't think I've played a DS game in months that actually uses the L and R buttons - either way, I don't think there's a problem with mine, but I will check tonight.
    "Hah, Greg, you're terrible!"

3. I had one of them go bad about a year ago on my DS Lite. I called Nintendo and they fixed it for free.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. this happened to me a few months ago. my r button wasn't responding in etrian odyssey. then i was trying to play sonic rush (which requires tones of R tapping) and it died. everyone else i asked about this says thier triggers were messed up at one point and either magically started working again, or they got new ones/sent them to nintendo. well, my r button magically started working again and has been fine since. maybe the same'll happen for you?

5. Is it the original model or the Lite? I haven't had a problem with either yet, but then as luek said, I don't recall ever using them all that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. I've had it happen on the Lite. I think it's something to do with the hinge being bent back.
    Donk

My R button has been busted on my SP and my DS, but my DS Lite is still good.

I think. I haven't touched it since I got my PSP.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. My L button was not working for awhile, but miraculously, it healed itself and now it is working. Not 100% responsive though.

9. I have the black DS Lite. My R works about 80% of the time and my L about 5%. Seriously it would be better if it didn't work at all but it teases me. Dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber
    I had one of them go bad about a year ago on my DS Lite. I called Nintendo and they fixed it for free.
    I'm gonna have to look into that what info do you need to have on hand when you call?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

10. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    I'm gonna have to look into that what info do you need to have on hand when you call?
    Um, just the unit's serial number if I remember correctly. They didn't even ask when or where I bought it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in