Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293941424344 LastLast

Thread: Good Old Games

1. DOTT is really neat. Maniac Mansion has a bigger footprint in my memories, but that's not particularly objective or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Maniac Mansion was definitely more groundbreaking. 1987 to 1993 is a big difference for the genre. Until I replay them, I don't think I can properly compare them although I suspect DOTT holds up better.

3. Titanic: Adventure Out of Time is up on GOG. It's $5.39.

You know what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. buy it and never play it, like the rest of my gog library?

Well, you know it's there if you need it!

My GOG library is pretty much the Wing Commander library and like one random game we were playing once back in the day. It is handy once in a blue moon when I want to play the old jams and I just log in and download.

6. I'll definitely play this one, just to see how it holds up compared to my teenage memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    buy it and never play it, like the rest of my gog library?
    same but pirate

cuphead has been sitting on my hard drive for months

8. It's always the same butt pirates around here.

9. Each game is good in its own way. With nostalgia I remember Grand Theft The Auto: San Andreas - it is a cool thing! Now I like the League of Legends, even buy skins for it, for example NAH
    Last edited by Rumpy; 16 Mar 2018 at 02:51 AM.

10. perfect name.