Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Pier Solar & the Great Architects

1. Mega Drive Pier Solar & the Great Architects

Watermelon Games recently released a demo for its upcoming Genesis RPG, and Sega-16 gave it a full hands-on. The game is 64 megs and region free, and there's nothing ripped or lifted from other games. Everything is 100% original and new.

You can download the demo from the official site, and it runs in either Kega or Gens.

2. RPGs aren't really my thing, but it's nice to see something like this happen.
    I'd love to see some new fighting games and shooters for 16bit consoles.

btw, is that 64 MB or 64Mb?
    Either way, there must be some bank-swapping involved, because the Genesis can't address more than 32Mb normally.

3. Melf, you confident that they'll deliver everything mentioned in the preorder? I'm worried this will die off an never happen...

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

4. I don't know. I'm hoping that they'll come through, and what they're offering isn't unreasonable. The price is decent enough.

5. 499 copies isn't a very reasonable number. I'd guess those are already paid for.

6. Glad to see the "Tavern RPG" looking close to completion. Any word if they'll have a rom version? I know that would pretty much guarantee it being spread for free but some of us don't have original hardware anymore.

Game, seems the posterity pack is only limited to 500 copies. Not the regular.
    Last edited by Dyne; 06 Sep 2008 at 09:24 AM.

7. I'm sure the ROM will be dumped pretty fast.

8. Beggar Prince hasen't been dump yet that I've seen.

9. It's out there Dyne.

10. They won't include any dump of this in the mainstream ROM renaming tools, like GoodTool, TOSEC, or No-Intro, so that will make it pretty hard to find even if it is dumped. Just try to find a ROM of CyberVirus or something.