Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3444464748

Thread: NHL 09

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    Can I actually choose to not be pulled when we're down by a goal with 5 minutes left (it's happened on several occasions)?
    Again you did NOT watch the video blogs. If you did ... you'd hear them talk about it being a PROBLEM. One that they said is being fixed. It was more of a software language problem, rather than a problem that can be fixed via a patch.

From what I am gathering they are re-doing the whole thing from the ground up. The last overhaul of the franchise was NHL '07.

edit: the goalie issues are being fixed ... from their Twitter blog.

Quote Originally Posted by NHL10 twitter
    Speaking of goalies and BAP...we have something that you're going to love. More control anyone?about 10 hours ago from web

Goalies, goalies, goalies!!! Wicked new saves this year. You'll get your first glimpse on thursday when we debut the trailer for NHL10.about 12 hours ago from web
    Last edited by Advocate; 27 May 2009 at 08:20 AM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Of course I didn't watch the blogs. I've already said 18 times they promise shit year after year and most of the time it doesn't make the cut. I'll believe it when it's actually IN the game and not a last minute "oops, we ran out of time" like usual.

3. Anybody up for some games after the finals tonight?

4. Still playing this game a bunch.

Had an awesome overtime gamewinner a few nights ago, where I took a dumb penalty at the start of OT, but came right out of the box to clean up some garbage on a rebound to make up for the penalty and give us the win:

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6074384

5. Demo is really amazing i played it several times and its graphics and controlling are mind blowing .... hats off to the creative team