Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still Life

1. Still Life

Is anyone playing this? I'm a couple of hours into it and I'm really enjoying it. Very nice murder mystery where you have to follow the trail of a seriously demented individual.

I started playing Syberia(from the same developer)a while back and even though it started off strong, it just seemed to loose steam as the game moved on. I really hope this doesn't happen with this one.

So, is anyone else playing?

2. The ending sucks, and like Syberia, there's not actually much game there.

I played the Still Life demo and I plan on getting the game. I loved the atmosphere.

Slightly off topic... I'm currently playing through another murder mystery adventure game, Missing: Since January. I recommend checking it out if you're into these kind of games.

4. I think I'll pick it up soon... have yet to play Syberia yet though, let alone the second one. Is this one in 1080i as well?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. I checked it out at E3 and found it to be very impressive. Plan on spending some time with it later this week.

6. Tried out the demo, seemed too much like an Angeline Jolie movie in Adventure game form. (bone collector et al.)

7. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    I think I'll pick it up soon... have yet to play Syberia yet though, let alone the second one. Is this one in 1080i as well?
    720p according to the back of the box.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    Slightly off topic... I'm currently playing through another murder mystery adventure game, Missing: Since January. I recommend checking it out if you're into these kind of games.
    Yes! That was one of the best games I played last year. The cutscenes especially are just so well done and really work in drawing you into the game's story. The only problem I had is when I was trying to search for things in the game through Google (as you're supposed to) I'd always have to click past about 4 or 5 walkthroughs of the game. That kinda sucked, took me out of the mood a little. Still, the game is fucking sweet.

The sequel (of sorts) comes out this fall.
    Time for a change

9. Syberia for the Xbox is only $5 at EB, now that you mention it.
    I guess I should by it.
    Any other nice point-n-clicks out recently?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    720p according to the back of the box.
    Hey, better than progressive scan, so no complaints here. I'll be picking it up soon.

Is the Xbox Broken Sword worth playing as a fan of point-n-click, or is it completely different?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com