Page 1 of 22 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Style Questions and Comments

1. Forum Style Questions and Comments

I finally got the new forum styles up. Since I am not a designer, I took some existing styles and tweaked them, so I hope everything is all right. Report any strangeness here and I'll point out some features as we go along.

2. 4.0 is neat. Too much gradient for my tastes, but I do love that color scheme you guys cooked up oh so much, anyway.

Everything below the last forum area isn't centered to the whole page in 4.0, by the by. Thought I'd through that nitpick in there.

3. Like I mentioned, the TNL4 one is a bit garish and uneven. The TNL4 main site uses a super limited palette, no 3D shading on anything, it's a very flat, graphic sort of look and mixing it with one of the generic templates isn't working. Would you mind if koda and I take a crack and reworking it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Too much gradient for my tastes
    Yeah, this. Also too much round stuff.

4. Classic Remix is great.

But where did my "New Posts" button go? I can't handle browsing by forum.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Um. Wow. Yeah, I can't think of anything to say. I miss, "Deeeeefault," I guess.

6. Yeah, the Today's Posts option sucks.

Bring back new posts plllllllzzzzzz.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I think they all look really good. TNL Classic Remix is a great improvement, and I think it's what I'll be sticking with. I really like the mainpage 4.0 design and color scheme, but it's a little too bright for me while browsing the boards.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. Also, PSN tags don't appear to list by the gamertags on classic.

9. This sucks.

10. also the link to the smilies cheat page that was in the bottom left is gone.