Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Yakuza 3

Sega's not that smart.

2. Trailer, anyone?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Trailer, anyone?
    Oh snap, did they bring Majima back in this one?

That looks epic, though not a single shot of the gameplay models.
    -Kyo

4. http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/21/...th-mini-games/

That's the trailer that really got me. This game looks insane. I thought it would take at least another generation before Don Quixote could be rendered with any detail in a videogame.

5. Looks cool enough, I wonder how well all those minigames and fighting mechanics will be done considering the scope this game looks like it wants to achieve.

6. Mini Games! That video did a decent job of stroking my game boner for this to even larger proportions.

I hope Sega doesn't take their sweet ass time releasing this game in the U.S. of A.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

7. Beat Yakuza 2 last week so I'm ready for this one now!

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    Oh snap, did they bring Majima back in this one?
    Why wouldn't he be in this one? Majima is awesome!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark View Post
    http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/21/...th-mini-games/

That's the trailer that really got me. This game looks insane. I thought it would take at least another generation before Don Quixote could be rendered with any detail in a videogame.
    Holy shit. GOTY 2009 confirmed. The fights look insane, and that's the most impressively realistic environment I've ever seen for a game. That's Japan like, exactly. They even got the happy Natchan cans for the vending machines.

And the karaoke scene

It comes out at the end of February. I might have to import it, since I still haven't heard a word about Kenzan coming out here.
    -Kyo

9. What was the point of showing some guy squeezing a school-girl's boobs?

10. Showing that it's Japan.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.