Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geist Force - Video of Unreleased Dreamcast Beta

1. Dreamcast Geist Force - Video of Unreleased Dreamcast Beta

Propeller Arena. Half-Life. And... Geist Force.

Yes, the cancelled Dreamcast title Geist Force is out there. Assemblergames nabbed it from a former Sega employee for $700. This is another game buried thanks to Bernie Stolar's BS-ing. He claimed the title didn't meet Sega's AAA standards.

GF would apparently have been Sega's answer to Starfox.

Discuss.

2. Glad you mentioned Starfox, because that's exactly what it looks like, just slower. Then again I haven't played Starfox in years so I'm not entirely sure that's accurate. Even so, is there still an audience for this kind of thing? Dreamcast games, I mean. Serious question.

3. *raises hand*
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. Oh yes! Looking forward to this one. My Dreamcast is sitting right here, plugged in and ready to roll.

Covered in a layer of dust two feet thick, maybe, but still ready.

James

5. It's been forever since I played anything new on DC, so I'll check this out.

6. God I need to see if I can even make my dreamcast work. If not I think it's time to drop like $20 on a system without cables and controllers.

I fucking loved Dreamcast, I don't know what it is about the system that gives it's games that specific look, but I just go wild over anything I can get my hands on for it. I'll totally play this if I have the chance.

7. I remembered being so pissed when this was shelved.

I am so pissed that never came out. If Sega wasn't run by idiots, we wouldn't have to choose the lesser of evils today.

9. Let it die.

10. I would let you die. Meanie.