Thread: Any interest in a HD DVD package?

1. Xbox 360 I Any interest in a HD DVD package?

So I have the 360 HD DVD player with the following:

Blade Runner (5 disc set)
    Bourne Ultimatum
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    Heroes Season 1
    Pitch Black
    The Italian Job
    Ocean's 13
    Shrek the Third
    Enter the Dragon
    Phantom of the Opera
    Beowulf
    The Freightners
    Troy

Looking for $220 or so

If you're looking for a 360 also, I can throw in a 20GB, three games, wireless controller and charge kit, plus the HD stuff for $525 shipped.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. I wouldn't mind taking Beowulf & Enter the Dragon off your hands, depending on the price.

Good luck getting that much for the package though, the market for these has kinda dropped out.
    Last edited by Timber; 13 Sep 2008 at 03:24 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Wish you good luck on getting that amount. Like Timber said the market for anything HD-DVD has hit rock bottom, I think you'd be lucky to get 100 bucks for that package. Specially since a bunch of those discs were part of the get 5 for free deal. You can get the Xbox360 player new at toysrus for like 50 bucks, and alot of places sold off the Discs at like 7 - 8 bucks new. Just to give you an idea of what prices are like now adays
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I'll give you $50 for it.

and by $50 I mean $30.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Timber
    I wouldn't mind taking Beowulf & Enter the Dragon off your hands, depending on the price.

Good luck getting that much for the package though, the market for these has kinda dropped
    That guy must have been hard up for money. Even at $5 a movie, the guy took a loss of at least $75 and it's probably closer to over $500 lost if he'd bought those last year.

6. What 360 games you got?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

My offer stands.