Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

1. It really isn't, anymore. Originally it was interviews with people who've worked on Batman comics, movies and cartoons (the Mark Hamill episode is a must-hear btw), and they still do that occasionally, but after interviewing Marc Bernardin, Kevin brought him on as full-time co-host and it evolved into more of a chat show covering geek pop culture in general. Really the thing they've talked about the most for the last few months is the Flash show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Really the thing they've talked about the most for the last few months is the Flash show.
    whelp, now I'm definitely not interested.
    Checked out a couple of episodes of ifanboy. Seems alright.

3. Is it comfortable to dress like a bell?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. He looks like a Warhammer Space Marine.

This way you can't tell he's fat.

Probably more so he doesn't feel fat.

How's TNL podcasts going? I was always hoping to be a Guest.

8. After catching up with Idle Thumbs (just as they decided to stop doing it weekly :/ ), I tried Idle Weekend as a fill in. From the first show I didn't like it very much. Danielle, who seemed very natural and fun on IT, was wooden and rarely seemed like she was enjoying herself. I gave it 30 some odd episodes to see if she and Rob ever developed any kind of rapport, but it never seemed like they did.

Last week I started listening to Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal podcast. I frickin' love it. I feel like I'm more aware of older entertainers than most, and yet half the people he talks to I don't know by name. But the stories they get into are so funny and are about things anyone somewhat aware of 50/60s tv and Hollywood would be able to relate to. Great stuff.