Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31315161718 LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

1. Make sure you use your skip 30 seconds button to bypass the horrible Starbucks Refreshers ad.

There are thematically connected multi-parters ala Hardcore History's format, but I was listening to an episode every day on a 40 minute commute for the last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Got done breaking in the hotel room and discovered a Hedy Lamarr biography playing on PBS.

3. Breaking in the hotel room... does that mean 'took a shit' or 'furiously masturbated'?

Hedy's interesting. Total kook, but there's a lot going on with that kookiness.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 19 May 2018 at 01:57 AM.

4. wrong conjunction there buddy.

5. o rly

All I listen to anymore is How Did This Get Made along with some Cane and Rinse and Retronauts so I can get nice and worked up about nerd shit on my way to work.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    All I listen to anymore is How Did This Get Made along with some Cane and Rinse and Retronauts so I can get nice and worked up about nerd shit on my way to work.
    Retronauts did a really nice episode about the Atari 7800 a couple weeks ago. They had the foresight to recruit a couple folks who actually knew about non-Nintendo game consoles, so it turned out pretty well!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Ear Hustle, which is a podcast based out of San Quentin prison, is one of the most emotional things I've ever heard. Most of the people on the show are prisoners who will be there for life, and every episode reveals not only a good story, but tackles some really serious sociological issues. It's basically The Wire and OZ, in podcast form.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. I've run out of podcasts again, and am listening to Idle Thumbs from the beginning again. They sure say "retarded" a lot, which I don't have an issue with, but I didn't notice it as much the first time through.

As most of you know, I'm on a comic tear right now. Is there an Idle Thumbs of comic podcasts? I've looked through some "best" lists, and they all seem to cover "comics, tv, and film." I have ZERO interest in listening to nerds discuss those last two things. I'd love something that covered all eras if such a thing exists!

Just listen to my d and d streams