Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

1. Don't know if there was another, better thread to resurrect, but fuck it! What podcasts do you guys listen to?

WTF with Mark Maron - I think he's a great host and interviewer.
    Stuff You Should Know - Fantastic hosts, their desire to learn is infectious.
    The Nerdist - has some good episodes, haven't explored too much.
    Welcome to Nightvale - Amusing and vaguely creepy, reminiscent of The War of the Worlds being a real radio broadcast but not that serious.
    The Vergecast - was good for tech updates and insight. Not sure why they haven't done any since March.
    The Moth - interesting stories.
    This American Life - not really a podcast, but whatever. NPR does lots of excellent audio stuff.

This American Life, and it's totally a podcast. I used to listen to Stuff You Should Know, but I'm about 2 years behind now.

3. Podcasts are the worst thing to have ever have happened.
    Only because there is so much content I'd like to enjoy, and so little time.

4. I miss the MPoS, I would listen to it while playing Picross or other games that didn't require sound. But really that's the only time I feel like listening to podcasts, I just feel like I'm wasting time if I sit around listening to one without something else to do, and if it's something more involved than a puzzle game, I'm probably not paying any attention to the podcast anyways.

5. You need an hour commute to work in your life.

no, no one needs that.

An hour commute means you waste 4 days of your life, a year

7. Oh, i waste more than that. Figure out how much time I spend reading TNL.

we make you harder

like steal

9. ...

10. Classic Loveline is the only medicine you need.