Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

1. Ugh games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Reasonable Doubts is pretty great, particularly their recent two-parter on determinism. Pretty much demonstrated how the concept of human free will - the lynchpin of all of western religion - is undeniably bullshit. With science.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

I liked those.

My offer to do all the necessary audio editing for a TNL podkast still stands.

4. HEY SHIDOSHI, WTF IS UP WITH WTG?

5. For some really good movie podcasts, its all about Palavr. Night of the Living Podcast for off topic crazyness, Cinema Diabolica and Outside the cinema for horror, Gentlemans Guide to Midnight Cinema for really great discussion on broader cult movies and ShowShow for even broader movie coverage.

The Skeptics Guide to the Universe is like if Skeptoid was an hour long talk show. Its really good.

Dan Carlins Hardcore History is a really interesting history podcast, covering everything from the Steppe people to Winston Churchill.
    Last edited by arjue; 15 Oct 2010 at 10:42 PM.

6. I really like Dave Dameshek's podcast at ESPN. Too much Steeler and Penguins talk but it is BY FAR the best sports talk out there imo.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

7. Bump. I mostly just download O&A to listen to, but the convenience of Google Listen and an Android phone has made the podcast thing more appealing. I've been listening to Bill Burr's podcast (which really just sounds like a crazy person talking to himself, but is always packed with punchlines), and Marc Maron's really excellent WTF podcast. I'd recommend both.

I was wondering if anyone knew any good podcasts for new music, especially independent music (not necessarily strictly indie rock, just stuff I might not hear on the radio). I have plenty of talk to listen to already, and I'm always looking for more outlets to hear new bands.

8. KEXP Music That Matters
    NPR All Songs Considered
    KEXP Song of the Day
    Mashuptown.com
    XLR8R TV (video)
    Solid Steel
    Radio Clash

And go buy DoggCatcher podcast player. Do it!

9. I started listening to Yogscast, they do podcasts once in a while (yogpod on itunes), mostly they run a youtube channel where you watch them play videogames. I never really thought watching people play videogames would be interesting, but for some reason I enjoy it. Maybe it's the accents. If I had an accent I might be interesting to listen to myself.