Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

1. Thumbs Up Sons of Anarchy

Anyone else catch FXs' new show? It's on Wednesdays at 10pm (in HD too!) and I'm really into it after 2 shows. Ron Perlman, Katey Segal and Drea de Matteo are the big names.

It centers around Jackson "Jax" Taylor who is in his late 20's, just had a kid and is in the Sons of Anarchy. This biker gang was started by his late father and controls a large portion of the gun trade and other underhanded dealings in the county. Ron Perlman runs the gang, he took over when Jaxs' father was killed and is now dating Jaxs' mother (played by Segal). While going through his fathers stuff, Jax finds his memoirs that had been long forgotten by anyone. In it, Jax reads of his fathers original intent for the SoA and it makes him start to question what the family is now doing to keep the power it has. He's being groomed to take over the SoA by Perlman and his mother begins to worry that Jax is going to go soft and lose what it takes to keep the family going.

In typical FX fashion, the show pushes the boundries. It's a brutal show, lots of violence, cursing and what's shaping up to be a great story. It's something you'd expect to see on HBO and is my new favorite show.

2. I watch it, it's pretty good

and peg bundy is still pretty hot even if she's in the role of psycho bitch bike gang string puller

3. I thought the same thing. She's getting up there in age too. Did you see that chest scar on her? Wonder what that's about.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Watched the premiere and liked it a lot, but missed last weeks episode. Need to catch up.

5. Last weeks episode was intense, I'm psyched for tonight.

6. And last nights episode continues the awesome trend.

7. that poor kiddie diddler carnie

8. I didn't think it was going to happen and it did. With a great blackmail-in-the-back-pocket coup for the Sons to boot. Great acting all around in this show.

9. I just saw an ad for this. Doesn't initially seem like something I'd care about but I <3 Ron Perlman.

Any idea when reruns are on or should I just get to downloading?

10. Check your local listings . It'd probably be a lot easier to catch up by downloading. Better yet, Hulu has the first 2 episodes.