Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Editing Thread Subtitles

1. Editing Thread Subtitles

I would like to change the subtitle on the jiu jitsu thread but I don't see any option. Can it be done?

2. Don't think so.

3. I'm sure I set this up god knows how long ago... go to "Thread Tools", and select "Edit Thread" -- you should be able to change it in there (as Thread Description)

4. It was possible before Nick's recent update. I just checked now and it isn't anymore. I went to the car thread to see if I could change that one, and it doesn't even give me the button to edit that post. Don't know what's up with that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    I'm sure I set this up god knows how long ago... go to "Thread Tools", and select "Edit Thread" -- you should be able to change it in there (as Thread Description)
    This still works for me.

6. of course it would work for you Rumpy you're a mod

anybody else, not a mod: go to one of your threads and see if the ability to edit the thread is there now

7. Damn, I thought I was careful. Maybe I left out the code on one particular skin?

8. skin shouldn't matter

9. Thank you, Barack Obama.

10. For me .. no.

I went to the Wall*E thread in cinemania and nope. So, I then went to a more recent thread I made (Despair's happy birthday thread in Sound Off) and no again.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.