Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: Supernatural

1. I just don't like anime in general

I'm sure this'll have just as much of an impact on the stories as the books and comics did, but still

2. Anyone watching season 6? Some good episodes - the skinwalker and fairy/fey episodes specifically were kind of cool. I also think no-soul Sam is WAY better than the original.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 06 Dec 2010 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I think the show definitely lost something after season 5. This year has been really mixed.

4. I'm actually enjoying the lack of Angels vs. Demons biblification going on.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. ehh, it smells of dead horse beating but it's still one of the more entertaining shows on tv

I miss the soundtrack, though

6. It was nice to see Castiel actually open up a can of whoop ass on a demon for once (last episode). It was weird having a demi-god on your team and not having him just straight up run through people once in awhile (you know, when they weren't demi-gods themselves).

Since this is finally on Netflix, I can start watching it now. Almost done with season 1.

There was this episode called Shadows and something in the show really bothered me, but nobody has mentioned it here.

After the brothers get captured by Gwen, she reveals that it's all been a trap to catch their father.

Dean: "It's gonna take a lot more than some shadows to kill him."
    Gwen: "Oh, the Daevas are in the room, here. They're invisible. Their shadows are just the only part you can see."

Ok, fine. But then at the end of the episode, the brothers and the dad are in their hotel room, getting their asses kicked by the Daevas.

Sam: "These things are shadow demons? So let's light them up!"

and he lights a flare and disperses the shadows. They just break apart and dissipate on the walls.

Wat.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. There are a lot of continuity gaffs throughout the show. Missing the forest for the trees imo.

I've loved the show so far, but this is weird. It's not like some deep lore error, this is two conversations in a 5 minute interval or so. I guess they could've been filmed days apart for all I know, but it's really weird.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Running thru this for the second time on Netflix. Fun show is fun.

Dean's the best.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion