Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

1. I've been watching a couple of episodes of this today with my sister's TV DVD and I have to say this is an amazing show. The biggest compliment I can say about this show is that they've managed to strike a very good balance between the serial episodes (every episode a contained story most of the time, with a different evil/villain being vanquished) with an overarching story about the boys and their family and their nemesis the yellow eyed demon.

Hell that's something JJ Abrams and company have no idea how to do with Fringe. They should take a few queues. The show can be suspenseful, funny and action all in one episode and balances well. That's hard to pull off. All of the serial episodes I've seen are kind of interesting, too, in their own right. Genies, Santa Claus, Bloody Mary, Hookman, Werewolves, Wendigo, Hauntings, Human Sacrifice. Good show.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 Oct 2008 at 02:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Started watching Season 1, and I am digging it quite a bit. Bloody Mary and Skin episodes were awesome.

3. dracula on a moped was easily one of the best things I've ever seen on this show

4. God damn disk 3 of Season 1 was fucked up half way Thanks alot Netflix.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    dracula on a moped was easily one of the best things I've ever seen on this show
    I agree. That was a great episode.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. The huge pretzel was pretty sweet, I have to find one of those.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

7. I enjoyed the Drac and Pizza Boy interaction as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I've never missed an episode. It's easily one of the five best shows on TV.

9. I hear everybody is a zombie on this show, true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Sometimes you try too hard to be funny.

Just finished season one. Great show.