Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

1. I was actually told that. Which is why I am asking. She said all the characters are walking dead people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. She's dead wrong.

3. You should get a card for that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Is there a good deal somewhere for the first 3 seasons? This show is so freakin' rad.

5. Man, Im glad everyone is finally coming around to this show. Ive even got a few co-workers into it.

The whole look and style of the last episode was pretty awesome. Everyone here already called some of my favorite scenes: Dracula on moped, and pizza boy at dracs house.The talk Dean had about being "dehymenated" was also some serious lols.
    I like these original types of episodes that deviate a bit from the norm.The Groundhog Day thing with the demi-god and the murderous movie studio spirits were some good ones, I think.

6. I guess the ratings for this show are not the greatest but I would have said otherwise after going to Comic Con a few months ago. Anything involving Supernatural was chaotic to say the least.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

7. it's been the highest rated show on the cw for the first few weeks it ran this season (I guess that's since been superseded by that shitty 90120 show now, though)

8. "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. That's fucking hysterical. Rep!!!!

10. needs more dean screaming