Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

1. Supernatural

Does any one watch this show?? The fourth season started last night. I wanted to hate it because I don't usually enjoy the shows my fiancee watches but it's entertaining and pretty funny.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. I used to watch this show. It's pretty good. I really like how each episode is a good story in its own right, yet still links together to form the larger story arc. I no longer have time to follow it, but I'd like to pick up the DVDs for when I do have time.

3. this is another show I watch (it's the best thing on cw, reaper close second) and last night was a hell of an opener

also this show possibly has the best soundtrack of anything on tv

edit: also, old, hot ruby > new, dumpy ruby
    Last edited by cka; 20 Sep 2008 at 06:09 PM.

4. Yeah, this is one of those guilty pleasures with me. Ill never tell anyone but TNL that I watch it though...

Its a fun show, and theres guaranteed to be at least one hot chick per episode.

5. I heard Alice in Chains The Rooster at the end of the episode where they are stuck in a bank being raided by SWAT. So that is fucking amazing.

I've seen the show on DVD because sometimes my sister heads over and watches it. It seems like a good show, but from what I gather the later episodes aren't as lore based as the first couple I saw. I loved the Bloody Mary one they did with the mirrors. (and I'm positive that Mirrors movie that just came out was just a rip of that concept) And I liked the Wendigo/Native episode they did about cannibalism. That was pretty rockin'. Stuff like the rock salt warding off spirits is a clever gimmick to use for an action based show, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. I picked up seasons 1&2 for $19.99 at Best Buy. It's almost like an updated X-Files - I like it so far.

7. It's an excellent show, and the new season is all kinds of awesome so far.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Seen a few episodes of this. Surprisingly not bad for a television show, they even generally handle having a shitty budget for special effects pretty well.

9. Borrowed season 1 from a friend, and really enjoyed it. A few of the episodes were quite chilling (asylum, haunted shack one that I can't remember the name to). Some (mostly the early episodes) felt contrived, but overall good show. I look forward to picking up season 2 and 3.

10. That episode in season 2 with the weird town and the scarecrow fucker was pretty awesome, I need to pick this up.

This one

Last edited by Othello Harrington; 08 Oct 2008 at 09:34 PM.