Thread: WTB a handful of PS1 jewel cases...

1. WTB a handful of PS1 jewel cases...

I'm just looking to replace a few cracked/dirty cases. Of course jewel cases are all over the place, but I need the official Playstation ones.

Just like... 1-3 singles and 1-3 doubles. Maybe I should throw 1-3 PS2 cases in as well-- the ones with the memory card holder. I'd prefer if they were on the clean/glossy side of the spectrum.

Anyone got empties lying around?

I have one of the super old big ones, actually. Novelty item. X-Com for the PS came in it. And no, I didn't buy it, before anyone tries to rip me for playing x-com on the ps1. That was my uncle's mistake.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. The big plastic cases Sony used for the first PSOne games, are exactly the same as those used with the Saturn and Sega CD. Sony had bought a bunch of those from Sega and later went to the cardboard cases with Wipeout, NFL Gameday and several other titles, before switching to the smaller CD cases.

4. Yeah, actually I don't need any of the old longboxes - I just meant the regular-sized cases... I have one fatty in particular (single disc in a multi-disc case a la Suikoden, Vandal Hearts, etc.) that really needs replacing... but maybe it would be better for me to just go on a scavenger hunt and try to find some in my area.

Thanks guys.