Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Google Phone on T-Mobile

1. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    It's not the worst phone out there but they'll probably come out with an iphone nano eventually.
    How would this even be done? If you shrink the phone, you ruin the utility of the touchscreen. And all of the phone's features are in the software anyway, so would Apple just arbitrarily take some applications out? It's not like they can take out Mail and Youtube and be able to shave $50 off the phone. You're paying for the hardware.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. I was pretty set on the BB Bold, but now I'm really starting to lean towards a Windows Mobile (Pro/PPC) device... just for the applications. It'd be way killer to be able to run a tracker program, legit module players, etc. on my phone.

I think I'll snag the HTC Touch Pro when it comes out, after all. I'm on Sprint anyways, and it seems like it'll be the king of WM6.1 phones.

3. But it will still be WinMo.

Which is shit.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

4. I got my G1 in the mail today and It's everything I expected to be and I love it!

5. My Hello Kitty kicks your Helio Ocean's ass.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.