Page 1 of 27 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008-2009 TNL Fantasy Hockey

Canada 2008-2009 TNL Fantasy Hockey

I've created a new keeper fantasy hockey league that I think will be a blast, similar to what we have for football, except that no money is involved. Ten total slots are available (nine after me). Please reply here and post or PM me your e-mail address to be invited. The live draft will be Friday, October 3 at 8:30pm ET to accommodate the October 4 start of the season.

Ok. I have the best team name and graphic anyway. cowutopia@gmail.com
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Invite sent.

4. I'm interested, but I won't be able to there for the "live draft" as I'll be at work 'til 10.

5. If you guys really need another owner let me know. I haven't watched much hockey at all in the past 8 or so years but I do love fantasy sports and I'd be willing to give this a shot.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I'm interested, but I won't be able to there for the "live draft" as I'll be at work 'til 10.
    You can pre-rank players, and it will draft for you. It's a bad of a disadvantage, but it's not crippling or anything.

7. Didn't we make a rule somewhere about team names having forum names in them somewhere?

Yes. They'll comply before the draft.

My nickname has my name in it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Seven spots left, you pussies.