Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Ghosts, Paranormal, Etc. - Do You Believe?

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. A year before my mother died, she had told me that she had seen her (dead) mother at the end of her bed. Her mother told her that she was dying and that she had a year to prepare. When my mom told me that story, I said to her that it was only a dream.

The night before I got the call about my mother falling onto the floor and being in the hospital, I was awoken in the middle of the night. I saw a gold shimmering (it looked like a sparkler) object in the upper left corner of the bedroom. It told me that everything was going to be alright. I had no idea what that had meant until I got the call the following evening.

3. Ensueño
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I saw a Demon standing by my bed on my Birthday and I didn't scream, but it was almost like an Omen. I talked to some Christians and I was told to forsake any evil that walks in my presence. Now a demon doesn't have to be a minion but shape shifter perhaps? I would love to get the money shot of a Sasquatch, maybe I can hit up some hotspots?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    I would love to get the money shot of a Sasquatch
    Whatever gets your train a-rollin', man, but we don't need to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

how was this never posted?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    I would love to get the money shot of a Sasquatch, maybe I can hit up some hotspots?
    You want to blow your load on Sasquatch's face?