Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRU Buy 2 Games Get 1 Free

1. TRU Buy 2 Games Get 1 Free

All TRU locations are selling their games B2G1, lowest one comes off. I picked up Soul Calibur 4 PS3, Star Wars FU PS3, and Warioland: Shake It! came for free after that. This is a good chance to pick up some stragglers on your list and pick up Dead Space on Wednesday for free.

2. This started today, right? When does it end?

3. On the 18th, the end of the week.

4. For some reason, you can use the Fallout 3 Collector's Edition pre-order as one of your two games to buy. Don't know if TRU will eventually fix this, since pre-orders are not allowed in the deal.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. Good chance for more people to get NHL '09 and join the TNL team.

6. Thanks for the heads up, was hoping it'd be a little later but there's a few things I'm looking for.

7. Sadly, there aren't 3 games that I want out yet, and I don't want to go through the trouble of the game swap, if they even allow those this year.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. I'll probably get Saints Row 2, Dead Space and I suppose Silent Hill Homecoming.

9. Saints Row 2, Dead Space, and SW: Force Unleashed for me.

10. Will Toys R Us have Dead Space and Saint's Row 2 tomorrow or will I have to wait until later in the week?
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 13 Oct 2008 at 06:10 PM.