Thread: Locks Quest -Official-

1. Locks Quest -Official-

Anyone playing this? Right now I'm playing Locks Quest, Time Hollow and Disgaea DS of the 3 I can't put Locks Quest down. Granted I would play more TIme Hollow if I wasn't stuck.

Basically Locks Quest is RTS where your role is to build walls to keep out enemy invaders. Characters with the ability to build wall are called Archineers. It's pretty simple but really fun. There's lots of different enemy types to watch out for which really keeps you on your toes.

Bah I suck at this kind of thing but it's really fun so play it. Anyone already playing it?

Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    Anyone playing this? Right now I'm playing Locks Quest, Time Hollow and Disgaea DS of the 3 I can't put Locks Quest down. Granted I would play more TIme Hollow if I wasn't stuck.

Basically Locks Quest is RTS where your role is to build walls to keep out enemy invaders. Characters with the ability to build wall are called Archineers. It's pretty simple but really fun. There's lots of different enemy types to watch out for which really keeps you on your toes.

Bah I suck at this kind of thing but it's really fun so play it. Anyone already playing it?

Discuss.
    Somehow, the EB rep forgot to charge me for this game when I picked up Bioshock 360 and Trauma Center for the Wii. It's automatically good.

Actually, I tried a little of it, but didn't get very far at all. Still, from what little I played, I loved it. The music is awesome.

3. Graphics are really smooth too, even when theres alot of shit going on on screen there isn't any slowdown.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. I saw from the makers of Drawn to Life on the package and put it back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

5. Hater.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Port View Post
    I saw from the makers of Drawn to Life on the package and put it back down.
    Your loss. Drawn to Life was made for a child, whereas Lock's Quest is harder and more in-depth.

Lock's Quest is great. It's the next step in the continuing evolution of the tower defense genre. It goes two steps beyond Pixeljunk Monsters by letting your onscreen character take active part in battles, and through the use of a Rampart-like building phase where you design your fortress and set up traps and turrets and everything.

It isn't perfect, though. Pathfinding is a little wacky and you're best off just holding down directions for Lock to run rather than tapping a spot and hoping he gets there. In addition, the touch-based interface for placing objects in the building phase can be a little finicky. This is really bad when you're right down to the wire with a few seconds left on the clock and the game decides you'd rather have a wall section rotated 90 degrees from what is necessary to actually complete the wall.

8. You hit the nail on the head dude. srsly.

My bro found out you can poison enemies twice. But laying down 2 parallel rows of poison traps is expensive. :/