Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complete Ignore

1. Complete Ignore

Is there any way to get a complete ignore feature where the ignored people's posts are just completely wiped out? Seeing "this person is on your ignore list" still lets me know that that person posted something which I would most likely find stupid.

2. Hey, vBulletin tells me Nash posted something. Oh, well, back to the Iron Man 2 thread.

3. Hey, is there any way to put mods and admins on ignore, too?!

4. LOL. I'm doing some research on this now. Hold on, cupcake.

5. It would be nice to get this back. Even if you have certain people on ignore Read: Biff you still end up with half of a page filled with "This person is on your ignore list." Which is almost as annoying as their posts.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. He just posts so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. This was useful in the Jeremy era. Then it became stupid because people posted responsibly. At one point, bbobb got close to us needing this again. But now we have Biff.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    He just posts so much!
    "This person is on your ignore list" is half the page in the politics thread!
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 01 Oct 2008 at 08:24 PM.

9. I remember someone mentioning that actually having an ignore list negates the purpose of having a forum, or something to that effect.
    I mean, you could just talk to your buddies on AOL if you didn't want to hear something you... didn't want to hear.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I remember someone mentioning that actually having an ignore list negates the purpose of having a forum, or something to that effect.
    I mean, you could just talk to your buddies on AOL if you didn't want to hear something you... didn't want to hear.
    Yes, but I think there's a distinction between blocking people you viscerally disagree with (Yoshi) and someone who adds absolutely nothing to the boards and posts for the sake of posting (Biff).

For every thread and topic, he has a response. Generally speaking it is neither on topic, interesting nor funny. It's just there.

Since he returned from his Jay-Z-esque retirement he's taken to starting idiotic, easily extinguishable flame wars. With anyone. At any time. Just because. And it's annoying.