Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Razor Ramon

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Somebody should buy Razor another shirt for his birthday besides the Corey Vs. Corey one he wears to every TNL thing.
    I lost my red one and my black one is beat up.

You don't have any more, do you Josh?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    So what's Razor going to do with them for the other 2 h 57 m?
    Dancing around big mexican hats?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I lost my red one and my black one is beat up.

You don't have any more, do you Josh?
    No more red ones. We only printed up, like, 50 of those. LIMITED EDITION SON.

In black I have a fuckload of larges, not many mediums, and no smalls.

Its a 50/50 blend shirt... this means it should get beat up in an awesome way. You should stick with the one you have. I mean, I'll sure as shit sling you another one... but I'm just saying.

Mine is totally beat up in an awesome way, but it's also the best fitting shirt I've ever owned and I want a second so as to put off laundry.

HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER MEDIUM?

Yep. PM. This goes for anyone who wants one.

6. Do they come in 2XL Tall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Shit, late to the party, Happy Birthday biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    No more red ones. We only printed up, like, 50 of those. LIMITED EDITION SON.

In black I have a fuckload of larges, not many mediums, and no smalls.

Its a 50/50 blend shirt... this means it should get beat up in an awesome way. You should stick with the one you have. I mean, I'll sure as shit sling you another one... but I'm just saying.
    Shit, my red shirt is LE NIGGA.

Hrrrrrmmm I'm tempted to take a couple of those Black ones off your hands, you feel like shipping em across the ocean?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    Do they come in 2XL Tall?
    Nope. Large is as large as they get. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Hrrrrrmmm I'm tempted to take a couple of those Black ones off your hands, you feel like shipping em across the ocean?
    As long as you feel like paying for the shipping I'll ship them anywhere. You're doing the legwork to figure out how much they cost though... And I don't accept paypal. haha.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    As long as you feel like paying for the shipping I'll ship them anywhere. You're doing the legwork to figure out how much they cost though... And I don't accept paypal. haha.
    How do you not accept paypal?

Do you accept Hello Kitty Vibrators as payment?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.