Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sonic and the Black Knight

1. Sonic and the Black Knight

Heh it looks pretty decent.

Trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Gameplay for Sonic and the Black Knight differs from traditional games in the Sonic series by mixing in the new element of swordplay, along with the traditional Sonic platforming and speed. Swordplay is implemented through the Wii Remote. Players will no longer control Sonic's movement on rails as the team say they have learned from the biggest criticisms about it. The gameplay will mainly be 3D, but occasionally the camera will shift to a side-scrolling perspective for traditional 2D gameplay.

Swordplay will be implemented so that players can slice through enemies without slowing down,[4] but when faced with more formidable enemies, players will engage in advanced swordplay, able to thrust, parry, and perform other maneuvers.[4] The sword will not be used just for combat; players may thrust it through a wall while falling to slow their descent.
    uh...discuss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. I don't know what it is about Sonic, no matter how many times he fails I just can't help but get my hopes up for the next one.

BTW here's an even better trailer

<3 Sonic
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. If you mean decent as in dog shit, you would be right.

5. Sonic is not the prince of Persia.

6. This looks way more Sonic than I expected. I'll think about it, Sega.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Sonic is not the prince of Persia.
    ...he's not really trying to be...

8. So, now when Sonic spins, he spins a sword, too. Also, a swordplay minigame.

I paid $10 for Sonic and the Secret Rings and felt ripped-off. No thanks, Sega.

Sonic Rush Adventure still looks tempting, though.

9. The trailer looks better than I expected, but I was fooled by Secret Rings as well. If anything, like Unleashed, I'll give this a rental and hope for the best.

10. Looks horrible.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.