Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24343637383940 LastLast

Thread: Ads on TNL: How to Love Them or Leave Them Behind

1. See I'm not the only one that was getting that bullshit. I mentioned it in the TNL is acting like a bitch thread.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Subscribe.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Okay, I found 126 posts that link to that site and broke all thirty-seven image links. Problem solved.
    My bad, I had to lock down access to Pacerx for a variety of reasons, but it functions normally now. Sorry for that.
    o_O

4. TNL is making viruses infest my butthole. Stop this.

5. Anyone getting this, post what thread you were trying to view, please. I don't see any ads out of the ordinary. I will suspend ads if needed, but tell me what thread.

6. I don't remember which thread it was because I always have TNL just open in the background. It just happened and now I'm seeing others post the same thing in this thread. Coincidence is too big to ignore.

7. Yeah it was a variety of threads. Aurora's which chick from FF would you fuck thread had it, as well as the overrated game thread at one point. It doesn't always show up in the same thread.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Damn. I made some changes that should be effective already. Keep me posted.

9. I got it again in the Noah's Ark thread.

Inside Gaming News ads with sound for Mass Effect 2.