Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253537383940 LastLast

Thread: Ads on TNL: How to Love Them or Leave Them Behind

1. so

did subscribers get this PM from some long named dude about some weird product today

or is that not a real ad

2. I CAN SEE ADS. WHAT IS GOING ON NICHOLAS?

EDIT: SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED LOL.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

3. Why are there two six month options for $20? Also, I want to see a year option for $30.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. The ones with the asterisk recur automatically, so you don't have to manually renew them. I'm revamping the list in the next week, I hope, so you just might see a year for thirty.

5. Jesus Nick, I just re-upped for 6.

GRANDFATHER CLAUSE! I demand it!

6. Of course. You know I always look out for my TNL family. (Don't ask about my real family. Well, not until the investigation is finished. The doctors say I should only talk to them or the nice detectives.)

7. Don't talk to the coppers man... don't do it!

8. Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.
    aren't all periods marked * ?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Wear a pad to reduce spotting.

But if you're talking about the subscriptions, there is a month sub that doesn't recur and a month that does, a six-month sub that doesn't recur and one that does. So four choices for two periods.

There is only one choice.