Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy View Post
    You're welcome.

As are you...

2. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. A few more things have been added. Apparently, Big Daddies are kidnapping little girls in Spain and Ireland.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. how long did it take them to lumber all the way over there?

5. Click for full size

Awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gi_bioshock2.jpg 
Views:	630 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	44254  
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. !

7. Splicer daddies? I don't like it.

8. Wow, I am really excited now. Six months ago I would of punched someone in the face for saying a sequel would be okay. Now, I am pretty excited. Worst case if it sucks I'll pretend there wasn't a sequel.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

9. Well, it's being directed by the dude responsible for Fort Frolic and Shalebridge Cradle (Thief 3). That's a good start.

10. Was Shalebridge Cradle better than the rest of Thief 3 or somethin'? I couldn't get into that game.