Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Mother 3 Translation Released

1. It's not a direct continuation or anything but it's probably worth playing Earthbound (even if you just cheat your way though) to pick up on the tons of stuff thrown into Mother 3 specifically for fans of the series. Lots of really nice touches, especially as the game progresses.
    I was honestly thinking of just cheating through it to take in everything and not worry too much about typical RPG shit. Maybe I'll try it out.

Hell, if I do that, I might as well do it with the original, too.

2. I've tried unsuccessfully to get into Earthbound a few times before, but I'm taking a few days off (because I just finished the most epic article of my career) and I need something to play, so maybe I'll give it another go.

3. Give it another go.

I just gave it another go today, and now i cant stop playing.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Auto battle + ZSNES fast forward function makes this a lot more bearable. I think I might be able to get into it this time. Helps that EB's auto battle uses healing magic, too.

5. Auto Battle is a winner. I just beat the Boogey Tent.

6. I'm stuck in Earthbound and stopped playing. I can't remember where I was stuck...I should try and find my save for that and give it another go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. This is the best thread I could think of for this.

8. Seems decent.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. I didn't pay it any mind since I didn't want to look at a Mother/Earthbound game without Itoi, but this seems to be doing really well. Hope Nintendo doesn't get all cease and desist-y.

10. Just make a new thread. We can make threads here.
    Donk