Page 15 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

  1. #141
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
    Schwarzenegger 2012
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    And what sorts of things is she "supposed to make judgments about" that she doesn't? Because last time I checked, the automotive industry has fuck-all to do with Alaska.
    She was running for the vice presidency, and she clearly has designs on the presidency down the road.

    If she gears up for national office again (hopefully with more prep time),
    You know, the problem with cramming for this sort of thing instead of being genuinely educated, is that you become very easily manipulated by the people you depend on for information. I do believe this is what happened with Bush, but that's just my own speculation.

    She can speak rather intelligently on energy, corruption, and other things that are important to Alaska. That's her job.
    She can say sentences without choking on her tongue, but I don't know that I've ever heard her say anything particularly insightful or original on any topic ever. She's at best an occasionally successful parrot.

    I mean if you want proof that she's retarded, look at the standard by which you praise her. If she can even be coherent you're proud of her. You treat her like a special ed student.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 13 Nov 2008 at 01:32 AM.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
    Schwarzenegger 2012
    I only hope the new remake of the Conan the Barbarian movie keeps that phrase.
    MechDeus - Nick is the Bruce Wayne to Yoshi's Jean-Paul Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You just don't comprehend how well he's (FE26/Buttcheeks) comprehending. He's understanding you saying things you never said, that's how good he is.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    She's a governor. You don't stumble into that office by dumb luck.
    the people of alaska may have reelected a convicted felon
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

  5. You deserve +1 for that, but alas, I'm not allowed.

  6. apologies to any smart individual alaskans, but alaska, collectively, you're a bunch of fucking morons
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    You deserve +1 for that, but alas, I'm not allowed.
    Rep +1

    Rep by proxy.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    the people of alaska may have reelected a convicted felon
    They don't care if he took illegal contributions because he brings tons of federal pork home to them. It's why members of Congress have such a high re-election rate, even though the overall approval rating of Congress is usually pretty low. Voters always seem to think that their guy is one of the few good ones, regardless of obvious evidence to the contrary. Look at the Kennedys.

  9. No, man, it's because he has an (R) next to his name. It's Alaska. They don't even have the letter D in their alphabet.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    No, man, it's because he has an (R) next to his name. It's Alaska. They don't even have the letter D in their alphabet.
    As of right now, a guy with the letter D before his name is beating Stevens. Your point is solid though; lots of states have an overwhelming allegiance to one political party. That's why there are usually very few battleground states.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo