Page 17 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    if Obama has an awful first term, Palin wins.
    this country will literally have to be on fire for palin to beat obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. Running for President is a very good way for Ron Paul to fund his congressional races forever. Good for him. Ka-ching!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47370_102470_1.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	350.7 KB 
ID:	42209  

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Anyone else this might be funny, but I get the sad feeling you're serious.
    Of course I'm serious (for a change). I'm a bit sad, but for different reasons. You see, Dr. Paul is the man best equipped to save not only his party, but this great nation. Unfortunately, he'll be 77 come 2012, and thus too old to be a viable candidate. I just hope that a younger guy who shares his views will take the reins and carry the revolution forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. What a bunch of horse shit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    What a bunch of horse shit.
    Your well-spoken, thoughtful rebuttals endear you to my heart, no matter how much I might disagree with you on the issues. Is blind faith in Paul really any worse than blind faith in Obama?
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Someone who will never, ever, ever be elected for the office vs. someone who was? Let me think about that for a second.

You just keep giving that chump your money and loyalty.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Someone who will never, ever, ever be elected for the office vs. someone who was? Let me think about that for a second.
    Exactly. Blind faith in someone without power, versus blind faith in someone with a blank power check. Taking your personal feelings out of it, which would you say is more dangerous?

9. LOL never change, squall.

Ever, ever, ever.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Running for President is a very good way for Ron Paul to fund his congressional races forever. Good for him. Ka-ching!
    I'm not sure how he's allowed to get away with that; it's really shady and technically illegal.