Page 9 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. hey guys i just got these new clove cigs
    nocturne 2012

2. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    hey guys i just got these new clove cigs
    nocturne 2012
    OFFTOPIC:

Dude, I don't know if ur joking about running for office in 2012, but I just smoked a clove cigarette for the first time a week ago and I thought they were pretty awesome. They were so smooth. Are they better/worse than a normal cigarette health wise?
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

Inhaling any kind of smoke ever is bad for you period.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Arnold can't even give a speech without throwing in quotes from movies he did (and parodies he thinks he did). I can only imagine he would be the worst debater in our history.
    And Obama couldn't get through a speech without saying "change." One-trick ponies can be winners.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Inhaling any kind of smoke ever is bad for you period.
    Just because I lit my cot on fire down at the clinic because I fell asleep with a lit Marlboro in my hand, watching re-runs of the Cosby show, doesn't mean I don't care about my health.

Wait that came out wrong. What I meant to say was, I figure they're bad for me, but I'm just wondering how bad compared to normal ciggys.

I don't mean to fuck up this thread.

On topic:

I would vote for the Governator as President on principle and obligation and awesomeness
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

6. Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    And Obama couldn't get through a speech without saying "change." One-trick ponies can be winners.
    Somehow, I think talking about change in the current climate holds a bit more weight than yelling "GIT TO DE CHOPPA!!" during a debate.

Of course, if Ahnold loses, he can always put out a TV ad saying "I"ll be back."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Somehow, I think talking about change in the current climate holds a bit more weight than yelling "GIT TO DE CHOPPA!!" during a debate.
    Now that's just ridiculous. There are no circumstances in a debate in which he would do that. but it would be awesome if he did
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. I can think of SEVERAL. Clearly you have not seen Arnold debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I can think of SEVERAL. Clearly you have not seen Arnold debate.
    I'm not saying he doesn't drop movie lines. It's an asset, so why not use it? But "GET TO DA CHOPPA?" Come on...

10. So in that last debate, when he ended up in the tool shed? You think he didn't need those saw blades?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!